integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Long time no blogzor! :D:D:D:D

I'm in the midst of doing up minutes for Apollo FC Formals_4, it's probably going to be one of the last few minutes I'll be typing, and I'll sure miss everything (the $$ collection, minutes, accounts etcetc). In short, I'll miss Fac Comm alot :D You guys really are the love. (: I've got more things to say, but now isn't goodbye yet, so I'll leave them for later.

Badrec :D EXCO elections next wk :D

6V, as usual, the love. Recently I keep getting suanned by (mainly) Regina and Tanlisyn about my fatness D:

Haha I know they are kidding and all lah, that's why I just play along. :D

I rmb when this guy called me a feizhu in Pri 1, omg, i went home and cried for like 3 days 3 nights. Pri 1-4 went past with pretty low esteem cus I perpetually deemed myself as fat (haha I really was quite chubby at that time, coupled with my idol Kim Jong Il's hairstyle. Can you imagine.)

Even up till now mm. But I've learnt, in recent yrs, that outward looks aren't very impt anymore. I don't really care about having the best figure (like I used to), or if I'm having a good/bad hairday.

Cus I've come to find that it's really the HEART that matters. and when you've got a beautiful heart, and never do stuff agt your conscience, you're beautiful, in the most dazzling of ways :D
-THIS IS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO THINKS THEY ARE FAT.

Of course, if you're fat AND evil, then you've got no excuses, YOU FATTY. (okay kidding).

Alright :D recently Mok's created a WHICH 08S6V GIRL ARE YOU? quiz on facebook :D hahah it's rly quite hilarious, you shld go try it, even if you're a guy.

My result's THIAM JIA MIN, duh. :D
Description:
Jia completed the quiz "Which 08S6V girl are you?" with the result Thiam Jia Min.
You are capable, kind, motherly and blessed with naturally curly hair that resembles that of Kim Jong Il. You are a born leader, being able to relate well to others is your forte. You appear happy most of the time and enjoys hanging out with crazy people like Tan Lisyn. People like you make friends with you as much as you like to make friends with them, but somehow, you can get rather disturbed by the size of your thighs and butt. Seriously, it ain't that big. I've seen bigger..

WTS! :D

Okay I hereby announce that I'm PROUD of my fat thighs, and my fat butt. :D I can easily lose the fats and have the sexiest butt around, but if you ever want a butt like mine, you can dream on :D
Anyw, I AM PROUD MY SELF OKAY :D FATS OR NO FATS :D

(:

alright, i shld go back to typing the minutes! :D Thankyou chooj/adele for helping me note the stuff down when i wasn't around :D

loveeees!